Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce (“PACRIMCC”) owns and operates PACRIMCC .com in Association with VIPictures and their friends , representatives and agents. Terms and Conditions of the online presence of the Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement with the PACRIMCC, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein PACRIMCC (including but not limited to any prior versions of this Agreement).
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. PACRIMCC provides each Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post links and comments to a webpage (the “Services”). Unless stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or otherwise change the current Services shall be subject to this Agreement.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND TERMS OF SERVICE. PACRIMCC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to Member. PACRIMCC shall not be liable to Member or any third party should PACRIMCC exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. PACRIMCC also may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Member’s continued use of the Services constitutes agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this Agreement and any modifications to this Agreement.
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Unless stated otherwise on the PACRIMCC website, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she authors and publishers through PACRIMCC or otherwise enters into the PACRIMCC Services. In exchange for the publishing services provided by PACRIMCC, Member agrees to grant a perpetual, worldwide, no terminable license to PACRIMCC to use all content Member publishes through PACRIMCC without further permission or remuneration, in original language or in translation, including the right to create derivative works and reuse in other media. Members are not allowed to use the PACRIMCC name in commercial activity without prior written consent of Mr. Holmes Stoners , Founder of the Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce and/or Cristiane Roget, Co-Founder of Vector International Pictures and Compact Modular Eco Homes.
- CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY. Member acknowledges and agrees that PACRIMCC neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby.
This website contains links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. PACRIMCC does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products, or services available on such websites. PACRIMCC inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
- MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not PACRIMCC, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Services. PACRIMCC does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, attempts to guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you will not be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Services to: (a) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an PACRIMCC official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
PACRIMCC reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review your Promotions, Media alerts and posts. PACRIMCC may remove your Promotion at any time from its Service by refunding any fees paid for that Promotion.
You will provide valid contact information, including but not limited to a working email address, where PACRIMCC can send inquiries and receive a non-automated reply by end of the following business day.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold PACRIMCC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content or links, your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Limitation of liability. PACRIM CC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the services or for cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of member’s transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if member has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- NOTICE. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. PACRIMCC may distribute notices or messages through the Services to inform Member of changes to this Agreement, the Services, or other matters of importance; such distribution shall constitute notices to Member.
- LAWS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of decency, integrity and goodwill.
- VIOLATIONS. Please report any violations of this Agreement to administrators at PACRIMCC.COM via the email address [email protected]
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. Website copyright notice: Copyright (c) 2020 The PACRIMCC Association Inc. All rights reserved.
This website is the copyrighted property of PACRIMCC and various third party providers VipPictures.com.
Notice of Infringement: If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any Content or links on this website, please contact us and we will make every attempt to rectify this immediately.
With warm regards
Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce
Pacific Rim Business Council
American International Chamber of Commerce
Chairman Worldwide Operations
Holmes H. Stoner Jr
310 437 9084